A unique value-added science-proven negotiation method to master your deals and conflicts"
A 2-day training
9.4 / 10
Book a seat
Negotiation is everywhere
Negotiations are an integral part of our daily lives. They feature in a variety of contexts including mediation and conflict management, but are also used to influence others, as well as in business, politics, social and even family interactions.
Decisions in our democracies are the result of a negotiation process, and the complex organisational structures in the workplace operate in the same way.
However, negotiation suffers as it is associated with myths surrounding power or force. These myths endure owing to a lack of knowledge of the process or because they are perpetuated by the media and education.
Training therefore seems essential for those who want to change the way things are done.
The Negotiation 6Acts© is a model, made of 20 years' experience and 5 years of research in the field of negotiation and conflict management.
The effectiveness of the method can be seen on three levels:
- Firstly, it uses the same constants used by the best-known methods. In other words, it derives all of the definitions, principles, processes, rules, attitudes and strategies it applies from the most widely used methods.
- Secondly, it rules on the differences between these methods by taking account of the results of the latest scientific studies.
- Finally, it validates these results by checking them against the experience of practitioner-managers versed in the art of negotiation.
We guarantee a strong impact of your negotiation goals while fostering the Relationship with the parties involved. Additionally, you will get :
- Your PINS©, Personal Influence & Negotiation profile,
- A booklet including all the training factsheets,
- A one-year subscription to Premium Content Access (including video, material, articles...),
- A negotiation preparation notepad,
- A One Method 6-Acts poster,
- A Certificate for the Inness© Orange Belt.
For leaders, students, sales, procurement, influencers or individuals who wants to
- Master the conflict emotional aspects,
- Close more deals,
- Solve conflicts,
- Master the 6-Acts model.
A science-proven method from the best negotiation techniques, strategies and attitudes, and provided by Certified Trainers still active as negotiators
12 simulations and exercises to practice your negotiation skills
A focus in dealing with emotions, fear and anger
A video-taped system allowing measurement of value generation
A Personal Influence & Negotiation Survey to identify your negotiator profile
A Premium Access Membership to maintain the momentum and share more negotiation tips